Carmel and Sharon have been busy singing, clapping and clicking their way through workshops to EAL teachers.
They have presented their Sing for your English workshops at the following conferences and workplaces:
- ACTA conference in Melbourne
- ACAL conference on the Gold Coast
- ATESOL conference in Canberra
- CAMTESOL - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- EAL Conference for Victorian primary and secondary teachers
- Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services
- Swinburne University
- La Trobe University
- New Arrivals conference
- QATESOL in Brisbane
- QATESOL & QCAL regional conference in Townsville
- TESL Books in Windsor, Victoria
- VCAL conference
- Victoria University (Master of TESOL class)
- Western Region of the Victorian Education Department
Thank you to all the teachers who have participated and inspired us along the way!
- Very fun and useful! Wonderful!
- Good ideas for class
- One of the best workshops we’ve ever had
- Great – made me realise we can all create songs to teach English!
- Good to see how you can adapt it for different levels
- Fun, confidence building
- Absolutely brilliant workshop!